In retrospect, sweeties, it was the oysters. You can’t feed me oysters and champagne all night and expect anything less than fireworks.
Tag Cloudadvertising art authors best biracial blackhairmommy blogging blueprintcleanse books branding brooklyn business career childhood chinatown cookies cooking culture Drinking dumbo eating entrepreneurship ericajong Family florida food freewrite Friends glutenfree goals gratitude Hair health hobbies holidays identity inspiration jobs josephtylersalon juicecleanse Life lowereastsidemuseum manhattan marketing motivation muse music neilstrauss NH nyc parties passion photoblog photos poetry press race reading recipes recommendations restaurants robertgreene shopping socialmedia sponsored summer Technology transition travel twitter videoblog vulnerability wandering Writing yoga
- After almost 4 yrs with my incredible colleagues at 4C, I join them in our new journey as @TeamMediaocean acquires… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Re-upping this tweet. Follow more black voices & leaders in tech. twitter.com/ParissAthena/s… 1 month ago
- RT @jameshamblin: Someone made this out of the ashes of the police van in Fort Greene. https://t.co/afiLBDg11t 1 month ago
- My fiancé and I bought our wedding bands last night while on a Zoom double date with his best friends. What he does… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Honored and lucky every day - especially now - to work with my crew at @4Cinsights. ❤️ #WeRunThroughWalls… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
My Flickr Photos