In retrospect, sweeties, it was the oysters. You can’t feed me oysters and champagne all night and expect anything less than fireworks.
Tag Cloudadvertising art authors best biracial blackhairmommy blogging blueprintcleanse books branding brooklyn business career childhood chinatown cookies cooking culture Drinking dumbo eating entrepreneurship ericajong Family florida food freewrite Friends glutenfree goals gratitude Hair health hobbies holidays identity inspiration jobs josephtylersalon juicecleanse Life lowereastsidemuseum manhattan marketing motivation muse music neilstrauss NH nyc parties passion photoblog photos poetry press race reading recipes recommendations restaurants robertgreene shopping socialmedia sponsored summer Technology transition travel twitter videoblog vulnerability wandering Writing yoga
- RT @Ask_Spectrum: We are aware of issues preventing customers from logging into Spectrum.net and the Spectrum TV app. We apologi… 6 months ago
- This felt hopeful finally coming out of a Republican’s mouth. twitter.com/kristenhowerto… 1 year ago
- RT @domdelport: She was right, once again. Must watch @HillaryClinton about @realDonaldTrump 1 year ago
- RT @ryanbrooks: “The next debate will be a week from tomorrow” https://t.co/lEFZ0G3iQo 1 year ago
- RT @NickKristof: To me, one of the most dispiriting moments in the debate came when President Trump was invited to disavow white supremacis… 1 year ago
My Flickr Photos