Tag Cloudadvertising art authors best biracial blackhairmommy blogging blueprintcleanse books branding brooklyn business career childhood chinatown cookies cooking culture Drinking dumbo eating entrepreneurship ericajong Family florida food freewrite Friends glutenfree goals gratitude Hair health hobbies holidays identity inspiration jobs josephtylersalon juicecleanse Life lowereastsidemuseum manhattan marketing motivation muse music neilstrauss NH nyc parties passion photoblog photos poetry press race reading recipes recommendations restaurants robertgreene shopping socialmedia sponsored summer Technology transition travel twitter videoblog vulnerability wandering Writing yoga
- RT @ryanbrooks: “The next debate will be a week from tomorrow” https://t.co/lEFZ0G3iQo 3 weeks ago
- RT @NickKristof: To me, one of the most dispiriting moments in the debate came when President Trump was invited to disavow white supremacis… 3 weeks ago
- Today is day 3, heading into 4 days without internet tomorrow. By end of day tmw I’ll prob be switching providers.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Guess I’m gonna have to update the ol’ Twitter bio since I’m not a bachelorette (or “a playa” 😂) no ‘mo. Gotta upda… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- After almost 4 yrs with my incredible colleagues at 4C, I join them in our new journey as @TeamMediaocean acquires… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
My Flickr Photos
Tag Archives: summer
There is only one place in Manchester that has my heart. It’s a place that actually only exists in my heart now that it has been torn down. The old Derryfield Country Club. Oh, yes, a fancier, cleaner and more expansive one has been built in its place. It’s got one of those flashing electronic display signs advertising its prime rib special and Sunday brunch. But it isn’t home.
Let me tell you about my friend, the old DCC.
I started attending reggae Sundays at the deck back in 2002 with my best friends Heather and Stacie. We’d usually be groggy, rolling out of bed after a Saturday night adventure – we’d pull my mattress out to the living room, make some mac ‘n cheese, and flop down and watch the 1 o’clock Pats game on the bed in the living room. Around 4, we would put our hair in pigtails, swap tank tops and make the short drive to the D. Continue reading