Hi everyone! Been a little quiet here lately, but trust I’m cooking up a storm over at http://mouthoftheborder.com. Here’s a cute set of porcelain berry containers I found the other day at Anthropologie. What’s been inspiring you lately?
Tag Cloudadvertising art authors best biracial blackhairmommy blogging blueprintcleanse books branding brooklyn business career childhood chinatown cookies cooking culture Drinking dumbo eating entrepreneurship ericajong Family florida food freewrite Friends glutenfree goals gratitude Hair health hobbies holidays identity inspiration jobs josephtylersalon juicecleanse Life lowereastsidemuseum manhattan marketing motivation muse music neilstrauss NH nyc parties passion photoblog photos poetry press race reading recipes recommendations restaurants robertgreene shopping socialmedia sponsored summer Technology transition travel twitter videoblog vulnerability wandering Writing yoga
- This felt hopeful finally coming out of a Republican’s mouth. twitter.com/kristenhowerto… 6 months ago
- RT @domdelport: She was right, once again. Must watch @HillaryClinton about @realDonaldTrump 6 months ago
- RT @ryanbrooks: “The next debate will be a week from tomorrow” https://t.co/lEFZ0G3iQo 7 months ago
- RT @NickKristof: To me, one of the most dispiriting moments in the debate came when President Trump was invited to disavow white supremacis… 7 months ago
- Today is day 3, heading into 4 days without internet tomorrow. By end of day tmw I’ll prob be switching providers.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
My Flickr Photos