Hi everyone! Been a little quiet here lately, but trust I’m cooking up a storm over at http://mouthoftheborder.com. Here’s a cute set of porcelain berry containers I found the other day at Anthropologie. What’s been inspiring you lately?
Tag Cloudadvertising art authors best biracial blackhairmommy blogging blueprintcleanse books branding brooklyn business career childhood chinatown cookies cooking culture Drinking dumbo eating entrepreneurship ericajong Family florida food freewrite Friends glutenfree goals gratitude Hair health hobbies holidays identity inspiration jobs josephtylersalon juicecleanse Life lowereastsidemuseum manhattan marketing motivation muse music neilstrauss NH nyc parties passion photoblog photos poetry press race reading recipes recommendations restaurants robertgreene shopping socialmedia sponsored summer Technology transition travel twitter videoblog vulnerability wandering Writing yoga
- "There are 4 presidents who have done better. WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO SAY THESE THINGS?" Fuck. 👏🏽👏🏽Yes. 👏🏽👏🏽 twitter.com/breznican/stat… 1 day ago
- RT @Blaqzenon: "Fuck it, I'll do it" - Black Women twitter.com/blavity/status… 2 days ago
- RT @VincentJV: I #4CtheMomentum on looking bright! Stoked to be working for such a great company - Read more in the Tweet below! https://t.… 3 days ago
- People of Twitter: Who makes these sheets? They're in my bff's guest room and the tag is long since gone. I've been… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ambilevous: @ECava all you, chica twitter.com/grubstreet/sta… 2 weeks ago
My Flickr Photos